Rethinking Religion: A Conversation on Returning to Faith
Location St. Philip Anglican Church
Local Contemplative Society teacher, Christopher Page, takes participants through a discussion over three evenings, exploring the journey back to faith. He and the group will explore many questions, including:
- What is “religion”?
- Why do people leave “religion”?
- Is there any loss in the departure from “religion”?
- What calls people back to faith?
- How do people find their way back?
- How do faith and silence relate?
- How might the current interest in meditation point a way forward?
Dates: Wednesdays October 12, 19, and 26
For more information, please visit stphilipvictoria.ca or call 250-592-6823.
Christopher Page is also the priest at St. Philip Anglican Church in Victoria, BC.