7 May 2016
Time 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location St. John the Baptist Church
Sponsored by The Anglican Fellowship of Prayer, join experienced contemplative teachers and learn some of the basic practices of the Christian contemplative Journey.
- Centering Prayer led by Christopher and Heather Page
- Lectio Divina led by Mary-Clare Carder
- Taizé Chant led by Rob Crosby-Shearer
- Anglican Rosary led by Heather Cutten
- Benedictine Prayer led by Phyllis Thompson
Cost: no cost, but donations are accepted gratefully.
Please bring a brown bag lunch. Tea and coffee will be provided. To RSVP or for more information, please contact the Rev. Heather Cutten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-537-0031.