Contemplating the Ennegram
21 Sep 2018 - 23 Sep 2018
Location The Enneagram Institute®
Organised by the The Enneagram Institute®, join Cynthia Bourgeault and Russ Hudson for workshop exploring the original meaning of the Enneagram, the history of the authentic contemplative path in the Western tradition, and how these foundations of inner work can be successfully woven with the Enneagram of personality. Cynthia and Russ come together in this brand new exploration to present a dynamic and different take on how a deeper understanding of the Enneagram, grounded in its roots, can radically expedite our psychological and spiritual growth.
Topics will include:
- The various lineages of the Enneagram.
- How the Enneagram relates to cosmic laws.
- Lawful asymmetry and the dynamism of the Enneagram.
- The Enneagram as a tool for the evolution of conscious development.
- Using the Enneagram to work with flow rather than against it.
Cost: $795 USD (including $500 deposit) – includes tuition, materials, lunch, and dinner.
- Friday, September 21: 6:00-9:00 pm EST
- Saturday, September 22: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm EST
- Sunday, September 23: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST