Events with Rev. Dr. Cynthia Bourgeault
Save the date! Cynthia in 2019
All dates and event details are subject to change without notice. Only public events are listed.
- May 22 – July 16, 2019 Mary Magdalene: Apostle to Our Own Times e-course Registration opens 4 February 2019
- June 21 – June 26, 2019: Teilhard for Our Times at Holy Isle, Scotland This retreat is full, but a waitlist may still be open.
- August 14 – November 19, 2019 Introductory Wisdom School Online Course with Cynthia Bourgeault: Join Cynthia as she recovers ancient wisdom from the Christian tradition and applies it to us today. This course blends teachings and embodied practice to support holistic, integral learning and transformation.
- October 28-November 2, 2019: Teilhard and Gurdjieff Wisdom School at Claymont Society in Charles Town, WV
- November 8-14, 2019: Centering Prayer Ingathering at Holy Family Retreat Center in West Hartford, CT (sponsored by Contemplative Outreach of New England)
Click the links above for more information if available, or check the Events with Cynthia page for more details again soon. You can also sign up for our newsletter for timely updates, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter. See below for all her confirmed 2018 and 2019 offerings.
08 Nov -
Reclaiming the Mystical Heart of Christianity Holy Family Retreat Center, West Hartford CT
Hosted by the Holy Family Retreat Center and co-sponsored by Copper Beech Institute, this silent retreat (with teaching) is your sacred opportunity to gather with a large group of fellow contemplative as a healing presence to the world and one another. The retreat will help deepen your Centering Prayer practice by exploring key ideas in The Heart of Centering Prayer: Nondual Christianity in Theory and Practice, especially on the notion of “nondual personhood”. Additionally, teachers Rev. Matthew Wright, Rev. Bill Redfield, Fr. Michael Holleran, Fr. Bill Sheehan, Allen Bourque, Miranda Chapman, and Deborah Welsh will be assisting and supporting Cynthia’s leadership.
While people who practice all forms of meditation are welcome, Cynthia’s approach will be of particular interest to those practising Centering Prayer. For those who cannot attend the full week, participants are welcome to join for the weekend of November 8-10.
Prerequisite: an established meditation practice
Cost: $275-$1150 USD, depending on length of stay and room type (commuter option available)
For more information and to register, please visit the Holy Family Retreat Center event page.