“…I simply cannot emphasize enough how important The Contemplative Society has become in supporting my work…It’s allowing contemplatives from all over the world to connect in a ‘network of hearts’…What a pivotal role the Society is playing, both in supporting me personally in my teaching and in helping bring this teaching to the world…”
~ Cynthia Bourgeault
We welcome Contemplative Society followers to become members of our organization. Members are essential to help guide and support the mission, vision, and values of The Contemplative Society.
Membership gives you:
- Advance notice and early registration for events offered by The Contemplative Society, including our local retreats with Cynthia Bourgeault.
- Occasional special discounts on our Audio offerings.
- A sense of connection and contribution to the community of Wisdom practitioners we serve.
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting, thus providing the Board with direction and feedback/input.
Membership requirements and details:
- A donation of any amount entitles you to one full year of membership.
- Membership can be selected with a one-time or re-occuring donation. See donation options below.
- Your annual membership term begins on the date the donation is received. We will send renewal reminders for annual donors providing a link to renew your support.
- We invite you to consider making a monthly gift, the most sustainable form of financial support which helps us to both meet the needs of the present and accurately plan for the future.
- A donation of any amount is gratefully accepted. Some ask what amounts would help us meet our current obligations:
- Basic membership: ANY AMOUNT
- Sustaining annual membership: gifts $300-$599
- Growth annual membership: gifts $600 and above
* Please note that signing up for our mailing list only does not meet our membership requirements.
Additional ways to donate to TCS
Donate by eTransfer:
If you are set up for Interact transfers to a Canadian email address, we are happy to receive your contribution by eTransfer.
Simply send your donation amount via electronic deposit to our email address: email@example.com (no security code/question is required).
If you would like a receipt please send us an email with your full address for input on your charitable receipt
Donate by cheque:
We also gratefully accept membership donations by cheque .
Please fill in our Membership and Donation form to send by regular mail.
We accept post-dated cheques for monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual contributions
Please make cheques payable to The Contemplative Society, and send to:
The Contemplative Society
PO Box 23031, Cook St RPO
Victoria, BC V8V 4Z8
All donations over $10 CAD are eligible for a Canadian Charity tax receipt.
If you have any questions please contact our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations of $500 USD or more are eligible for an IRS receipt if given through CAF America. People living in the UK who wish to receive tax benefits for their donation can do so for gifts over £250 by becoming account holders with CAF UK. For more information, contact them to discuss your intentions.
Another option is to give through the San Antonio Area Foundation, run by Cynthia’s friend and tireless Wisdom benefactor, Jack Willome – all donations $1000 USD and above are eligible for an IRS receipt. Please make cheques payable to San Antonio Area Foundation, with “Cynthia” or “The Contemplative Society” in the memo, and send them to the address below. If you have any questions, please contact Jack at email@example.com.
San Antonio Area Foundation
c/o Jack Willome
121 Westwood Way
San Antonio, TX 78218