“…I simply cannot emphasize enough how important The Contemplative Society has become in supporting my work…It’s allowing contemplatives from all over the world to connect in a ‘network of hearts’…What a pivotal role the Society is playing, both in supporting me personally in my teaching and in helping bring this teaching to the world…”.
~ Cynthia Bourgeault
We welcome Contemplative Society followers to become members of our organization. Members are essential to help guide and support the mission, vision, and values of The Contemplative Society.
Membership gives you:
- Advance notice and early registration for events offered by The Contemplative Society, including our local retreats with Cynthia Bourgeault.
- Occasional special discounts on our Audio offerings.
- A sense of connection and contribution to the community of Wisdom practitioners we serve.
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting, thus providing the Board with direction and feedback/input.
Membership requirements and details:
- A donation of any amount entitles you to one full year of membership.
- Membership can be selected with a one-time or re-occuring donation. See donation options below.
- Your annual membership term begins on the date the donation is received. We will send renewal reminders for annual donors providing a link to renew your support.
- We invite you to consider making a monthly gift, the most sustainable form of financial support which helps us to both meet the needs of the present and accurately plan for the future.
- A donation of any amount is gratefully accepted. Some ask what amounts would help us meet our current obligations:
- Basic membership: ANY AMOUNT
- TCS Friends annual membership: gifts $100-$299
- Sustaining annual membership: gifts $300-$599
- Growth annual membership: gifts $600 and above
* Please note that signing up for our mailing list only does not meet our membership requirements.